Starting Wednesday, March 18, East Lake Hospital for Animals, Ltd. will not be permitting any clients to enter the facility directly.
To minimize staff and client’s likelihood of exposure, we offer curbside pick-up and drop off for all appointments. Click here for full curbside instructions.
For Urgent/Emergency Care
• When you arrive at ELHA, please call 217-446-3010 and inform the staff of your name and pet’s name and what you are here for (an appointment vs medication refill). Please also let them know the make/color of your car.
• Please remain in your car and await further instructions. This is to minimize everyone’s exposure and follows the social distancing guidelines.
Prescription Pick Up/Refills/Preventatives/Sample Drop Off
• As always, please either call the office or log into your pet’s portal and request refills.
• Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone or at the car.
• We will deliver the prescriptions to your car.
• We also have our Online Pharmacy available for those who would like preventatives and food delivered to their home.
• We ask you leave all personal belongings such as blankets, toys, leashes at home.
• We will use our leashes to take your pets.
• You may bring your pet’s food if they are on a specific diet.